LegacyGT.com

DRL DISABLE leads to unFunctional Windows?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was doing the wrong plug!. I was doing more the of the kick panel side. It still disabled my drls though. Weird. this time i stuck my head way under and made sure i read that green sticker that says "subaru something something drl unit." now works perfect.

The plug is more like right above the dead pedal and is mated to a black plug right next to it.

I ended up zip tieing the white plug to the black so it wouldnt rattle around.

I blame PineyLGT805. He mislead me! haha Man there are a lot of white plugs underneath there though.

Hey, I don't know why your under panel looked like a field of never ending white plugs, but mine was simple as pie the first time i did it. I was able to sneak away from the boss for 10 min to do it while he was on the phone loll

Still am wondering why we were able to disable the DRL's with that first white plug. Goddamn wiring

Still am wondering why we were able to disable the DRL's with that first white plug. Goddamn wiring

^ Could be that the wiring is somehow related - maybe even a sufficient voltage drop along associated lines could have caused the power window motors to simply not want to, er...., motor? :lol:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived