LegacyGT.com

Dyno Tomorrow

subiedad51

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You guys will be seeing mine soon :) Can't wait to see what Chris can pull out of mine. Can you pm price for the EBCS install?

Hey guys, unfortunately, we are not a vendor and I do not want to risk getting in trouble offering quotes. Please feel free to email us on our website... Thanks!!

Awesome numbers yet again!

Chris, do you recommend a ECBS? I plan on comming to you guys soon (as soon as I get my downpipe) and having a tune by you.

It really depends on the modifications, but typically they are nice addition to a good tune.

Thanks,

Chris

And this is why we send all our clients to EFI to get tuned. They may not be around the corner but it's well worth the drive. Not often do you get one vendor directing their clients to another vendor but EFI is that good for tuning (which we can't do) that we feel it's a service to send our clients to them.

Good work chris!

Now we need to get 400whp out of my CTS-V :)

-mike

Yeah, I don't know what kind of driveline loss there is on the V. I know it starts at 400/400 at the crank. :)

-mike

I would be surprised if an intake and full exhaust with long tube headers didn't get you there.

Archived