LegacyGT.com

Dyno Tomorrow

subiedad51

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RIP in talking with Chris and reading the quotes from testimonials on there website yes nothing but good things. 05Boost my dyno before the header was 205hp and 282 torque. I will post full results some time next weekend.

awesome! is the new header the only thing different? Did you have a graph of before header so i can compair with a graph from when new header dyno is done?

Went up to EFI in the snowstorm today and did my tune. The trip up was fine but the storm got worse on the way back and my whole front end caked up with snow that had frozen up.:spin:Anywho originally my baby did 250 horse and 282 torque on a stock turbo at dyno day. Chris said I probably wouldn't get too much more horse because of the stock turbo but torque was a different story. I had an Invidia el header installed at FBP Monday. I had also purchased the Invidia quad tip cbe and catted dp in January. I lost the boxer rumble but it was worth it. My new numbers are 257 horse and 324 torque:eek:( thats not a typo)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrG7Dg5JX6U]YouTube- EFI Logics Dyno Subaru 05 Legacy[/ame]

Nice. Yeah I've been exchanging emails with him. I'm trying to decide if there is anything else to add before I tune. Would prefer to spend the money on the tune once. How did it feel - were you able to get on it given the snowfall were getting here?

That's why I was waiting. Love to hear a sound clip of that exhaust with the EL headers. Chris showed me some dyno runs with a similar setup to mine at close to 300 whp and 330 wtq :lol: Also geting ready to pull the trigger on Koni's from AZP.

I guess I can say it now. I received an Invidia prototype header from fbp that has bigger piping. I think its 43mm but don't quote me. I will find out all the good stuff tom.. Chris put the boost control solenoid on right before my tune and it was something I purchased on my own. He did tell me that it helped with spool and yea im already starting to like the sound of the elh. In fact its got quite a good roar now.

Hey guys,

Pete - Thanks for making the trip in the weather! We have a customer coming down from Jersey today in a 2010 LGT, he's just as committed as you are to getting his tune... You guys are great!

As for Pete's car, it performed exactly as it should have. I do believe that the larger primaries in this prototype header are affecting spool slightly, but in retrospect, the car is making great torque and significant power for only a stage II setup.

Below is his graph which can be found on our Dyno Database

http://efilogics.com/dyno/graph.php?gb=0&hp=1&torque=1&rpm=1&sl=1&sln=1&runid1=776&rgb1=000000255&runid2=777&rgb2=204000000

Archived