LegacyGT.com

What do you guys think of this Spec.B?

On the 07 spec - autocheck shows the accident in 04/08, so either its a second accident its been in (which would disqualify it in my books), or the first owner did not care about the car and did not repair it for almost two years. I wouldn't want a car with the first owner being like that, who knows where else did he cheapen-out.

And right on this site there's an 07 spec (in MI, a bit far from you but still), with 30k on the clock that is still under b2b until september, and I'm pretty sure the owner would take like $21k for it. So 20k for that one does not seem like a good deal.

Thanks dmanaenk,

I think you're right. Could you run an autocheck on the other one that I listed? Only if you have unlimited, I don't want you wasting them on me;). I'd really appreciate it! I have been in touch with the guy selling the one in Michigan. That's probably my second choice at the moment simply because it's further away. Thanks for all of the help guys, this place is great!

-Keith

On the 07 spec - autocheck shows the accident in 04/08, so either its a second accident its been in (which would disqualify it in my books), or the first owner did not care about the car and did not repair it for almost two years. I wouldn't want a car with the first owner being like that, who knows where else did he cheapen-out.

And right on this site there's an 07 spec (in MI, a bit far from you but still), with 30k on the clock that is still under b2b until september, and I'm pretty sure the owner would take like $21k for it. So 20k for that one does not seem like a good deal.

Dont you just hate walking away from a car you want.. i was looking at a 08 spec b and they wanted $28,999. they wouldnt budget (obviously smoking crack being firm on that price). it has some crappy tires on it too. I ended up finding a way better one with lower miles for cheaper. Good things come to those who wait. Im glad to see you are holding out for the perfect car/price

^^^Tis true...I was gonna pop in with the offer of I'm not gonna haggle price if you give me exactly what my Z should be worth so it evens out what I owe on it...looks like I won't get that chance now though :spin:

Goddamn dealers know that some of these Subarus are really sought after and some people are willing to pay the premium. There's an 07 STI Limited that has near 60k on the clock still going for $27,000 over here in PA. To me with that mileage, thats a retarded price! And the V-Limited Lip is even missing!!!:eek:

http://tinyurl.com/yjfj74o (AutoTrader link)

I know the pictures of the damage aren't great and it's hard to tell, but the price seems low compared to some other cars I've been seeing. I guess if this moves any further I'll pay for a Carfax to see what comes up there. Just looking for some opinions.

Thanks,

Keith

I say save money for STI :p

Archived