LegacyGT.com

Denver GTG, Tuesday April 12th, Dave & Buster's South

03Indigo

For those of you looking to meet up and get to know some of the other local Legacy or Outback owners, we are planning a burger/beer night at Dave & Busters South, located at I-25 and Colorado Blvd, on the South East portion of that intersection. There is a large parking sturcture, and plan on meeting at the top most portion by 7pm.

Hope to see you all there.

Tuesday, April 12th

7:00pm

Dave & Busters South

Top of Parking Lot

People planning on attending:

03Indigo and girlfriend-(Jon)

FiftyTwoEighty

Gietl-(Jay)--?

Jonny Bradtmueller-(uhm, well, his name is Jonny ;))

enthusiast

M. Schneider-(Mike)

StarlightB5-(Dave)

cheers

jon

ps, I ordered some new toys, so if they arrive, I will bring them along to share with everyone. I think total, it comes with 11 parts, well grouped parts, there are probably over a 100 parts, but basically....11 big parts, hehe ;)

hehe, there is some blue, some silver, some moveable parts, I had to order 3 "items" to get all the parts, the 3 items are made by the same company, but are not sway bars. They are "purdy" :)

Do any of them say Cusco on them? Or maybe Avo like perhaps, endlinks? Should be interesting to see what you have there. I love new parts.

I love Dave & Busters. I used to live in the springs and would go once and a while. It is like a playground for kids.

too bad you are not around here anymore, it would be fun to have you join us.

more names added to the list.

How about next time we pick a place where you dont have to be 21 to get in :mad:

Damn doorman wouldn't let me and my friend in.

I saw like 2 Legacys there (one sedan looking stock and one wagon that was slammed) and an Outback.

2002 Subaru Legacy L (Retired)

2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT

Devil']How about next time we pick a place where you dont have to be 21 to get in :mad:

I saw like 2 Legacys there (one sedan looking stock and one wagon that was slammed) and an Outback.

sorry we missed you, did not think that the 21 age thing was an issue.

hopefully next time we can catch up to you, and you can pick the location.

Devil']How about next time we pick a place where you dont have to be 21 to get in :mad:

Yeah... got some pictures... will upload them in a bit. That sedan was not stock by the way but I'll take that as a compliment. :D

Archived