LegacyGT.com

I finally did it.....

Diamond Grey Metallic LGT 2007 w/ 37k....5MT...

I love it so far...drove 80 miles to Denver to purchase this car and paid 18500 for it....Sport Sharp mode is very fast and fun...Here are some observations:

Not as small as I thought it would be...contrary to what my first salesman said when I testdrove the 2010....it is smaller don't get me wrong, but not too small.

Intelligent mode is slow....

I think I finally know what you guys mean about Boxer Growl....most evident in 1,2,3rd gears at high rpm...

My windshield de-icers may or may not be working as the indicator light on the switch never comes on....help?

Even though they put brand new tires on the car prior to me purchasing it...and they aren't all season as far as I can tell....this thing does fine up my driveway in the ice.

I need window tint...

The heated seats work great....

The seats are very comfortable compared to my 07 Honda Accord

I did NOT notice any more wind noise, contrary to what my first salesman said when he was comparing framed windows/non-framed windows...

Not as much road noise as I had thought...of course I drive a 2007 Honda Accord LX bean can....

The cupholders are inconvenient...

I like having the light come in from the sunroof even when closed because it is a snow storm today....

This thing is quick....

More to come later I bet..can't wait to drive to work tomorrow... ;)

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q224/sprinklerguy/DSCF0635.jpg

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q224/sprinklerguy/DSCF0636.jpg

i demand stage 2 now

if you think its fast now you might piss your pants xD

Exactly! I have my downpipe in the garage waiting to go on. I thought my Legacy was pretty slow when it was stock. Cars are all relative to what you drove before hand. Stage 1 is not bad, but I'm itching for more. I should work on this downpipe install.

I will buy depends......

I just drove it 18 miles to work down my mountain pass....wow....wow....I love it....

:) I'm glad you're enjoying it! They really are a fun daily driver!

It's funny, when I first got mine I couldn't help but think, "Damn this is sluggish," "wow, there's turbo lag," "why do I need to downshift from 6th to pass," ETC. Now that I've done some work, the smiles are back!

I did NOT notice any more wind noise, contrary to what my first salesman said when he was comparing framed windows/non-framed windows...

It is a little more pronounced at higher speeds - not that I can hear minor noises over my exhaust :rolleyes:. Have you ever drove a Dodge Neon? They have a LOT of wind noise because of their pillar-free windows. Fortunately, Subaru did a much better job with the design. Maybe the sales guy was stuck on that?

The cupholders are inconvenient...

:confused: Huh? :confused: Where do you want them? Not being a smartass.

This thing is quick....

:lol: because when you go stage1 it is going to make you :eek: how much faster the car can be with just a reflash. Don't bother with an AP, just go opensource with a remote tune from a guy like Infamous1 for around $200. I would give money to see the look on your face when you floor it the first time in 1st and 2nd after a tune.

Diamond Gray Metallic. Short code for the paint color.

Sunshine? Are you sure you're in CO. I think we've switched weather. I'm in the middle of a 6-9" snow storm on top of the 6" we got on Friday.

It's cool; I'm with the band

Archived