LegacyGT.com

Got a behind the scene look at the '05 Outback - WOW!! nice!

I went over to my local Subaru to test drive the WRX just to see how it is. I was in for a bigger surprise, I told the salesguy that I am very interested in the new '05 Legacy GT Limited, and he tells me that at around 4pm they got 2 '05 Outbacks in and if I'd like to see them. HELL YEAH!!!!! I tell him of course, and he leads me to the slightly dark garage where they are parked in the back. I must say they looked great and that is coming from a person who doesn't like SUV's or Wagons. The interior looked amazing - Black leather - he turned on one and the radio came on and it was pretty loud but sounded good. The lit up guages looked very impressive. The garage was dimly lit and I didn't get a good look at the Atlantic Blue, but it did look good in dim light. All in all, for my short sneak peak of the '05, I was very very impressed. He told me he believes that a '05 GT Legacy is coming in next week and he said to come back next week and he'll let me test drive it. All I can say is that I can't wait. I'll try to take my digital camera when I go back and get some pics for you guys - I'll get a bunch of the Atlantic Blue too. :D - Mike

Archived