LegacyGT.com

Get a free $25 VISA gift card when...

you test drive a 2005 Legacy or Outback by 30-Sep-2004. I got this in email today: [url]http://misc.subarunet.com/special/testdrive/coupon.jsp[/url] I suppose you can fill in your name and address there (mine was machine-filled) and take it to your local dealership.

This Space For Rent

I wonder how many of these different test drives can you do ... I also got a coupon in the mail that gives me a winter survival kit for test driving one of these.

Well dang, they keep sending me stuff to get me to buy a Legacy, don't they know I have one on order already? :P I'm pretty sure the dealer gave my address too when he put in the order.

[quote name='brady_bunch'][quote name='Drift Monkey']I got this in my mail too! Looks like i'll be test driving an Outback in the near future! :D[/quote] HEY! Where's MINE?!? :([/quote] Check your e-mail. If you never signed up to get Legacy/Outback updates (at need-desire) then you might not have recieved one.

[quote name='Drift Monkey']Check your e-mail. If you never signed up to get Legacy/Outback updates (at need-desire) then you might not have recieved one.[/quote] I did sign up at need-desire. I got 1 email from them when the Outback information was put online...that's it. :(

I just found out that the link I posted above won't generate any number right under the bar code, instead if just shows "null." Anyway, why don't you just go to needs-desires.com and email them? I believe they will be more than happy to send you one. :) You may also try to email [email]eoffers@subaru.com[/email] w/ subject=Test Drive Offer

This Space For Rent

Archived