LegacyGT.com

Introducing my Leggy! 56k u might wanna grab a snack

Wowa really? small world. Hmm ill have to definitely meet up with you to hear that exhaust. That truck was fun, but slow as balls. would of been awesome for a 3.4 swap. Who recognized me? Oh and i dont drink and drive anymore. Learned my lesson with that one and i dont really like the taillights. I would rather have stock. SO if ya wanna swap im down lol

Matt Frank or SikDmax from SLOriders recognized you (I work with him)... and yes that thing was a turd. I remember going out the the dunes for the second or third time and him roastin his clutch. Me and my buddy could smell it all they way from the entrance, out sand highway, and up and down comp a few times till it finally blew. That thing was pretty cherry when he first got it (it was bone stock... kinda like the yota from Back to the Future that Michael J Fox drives)

Hit me up anytime, ill help you with any of these DIY mods people keep suggesting (chances are i have tried it or done it)

First off, Congrats on a nice clean '05.

Second, You really should flush your brake fluid. It should be clear, not brown.

DOT3 is the recommended choice.

And third, Meguires leather wipes once a month will keep your steering wheel and other leather surfaces in great condition.

Oh and you can de-badge your trunk using dental floss and some patience.

Oh don't worry. All fluids were changed the following Saturday after i bought it. SO it has fresh everything. I plan on debadging. Just haven't gotten around to it. Did it on my black Toyota Tacoma so its not my first time.

Piney,

Hah thats who i thought was the person that knew me. That guy seems to be everywhere. I had no problem with roasting the clutch and driving all over the dunes. Until i tried to pull someone out. Just couldn't do it lol. smoked it, but didnt kill it. I'm going to need your help with the clearing of the headlights though. stupid driver side is all fogged up all the time.

^^^^ 56k = 56,000 as in miles

I hope this is a joke.

56k refers to modem speed. 56k is really slow dial up. So with the size and number of the pictures that were posted, it would take forever to load. Thus you would want to grab a snack while you wait for the page to load.

It's cool; I'm with the band

Archived