LegacyGT.com

New rebate

turbotaz

Cool thanks turbotaz! I wonder if this still applies if you get a deal of around invoice.

When I bought my LGT ltd 5MT on 3/16, I got a $1,500 rebate, $1,200 holdback and 4.125% APR. Bought for ~ $25,295 (Short Shift, Homelink, Armrest, Sub/amp, AW matts)....wayyyyy under invoice. :D :D :D .

Just sells too well up here sadly, the only thing we do have is some incentive money from Subaru of New England to "help offer the consumer a discount". Basically they did it so they wouldn't have to give up money but force dealerships to instead. I personally think it was a mistake to not offer a rebate on the legacy's only this month and then a rebate on both legacy and outback in may but the sales are too good they say to offer one.

2017 F150 Platinum EB

2009 SWP Spec B

When I bought my LGT ltd 5MT on 3/16, I got a $1,500 rebate, $1,200 holdback and 4.125% APR. Bought for ~ $25,295 (Short Shift, Homelink, Armrest, Sub/amp, AW matts)....wayyyyy under invoice. :D :D :D .

What was the $1,500 rebate for?

Also, how'd you get the $1,200 hold back?

There's no way I could get that deal here in Michigan?

Any advice?

Is the Legacy rebate in addition to the finance rate specified or you have to pick one? All the other entries on the rebate page have a big red "AND" or "OR" on them but the Legacy entry doesn't have one.

Is the Legacy rebate in addition to the finance rate specified or you have to pick one? All the other entries on the rebate page have a big red "AND" or "OR" on them but the Legacy entry doesn't have one.

Dealer in San Antonio, TX doesn't seem to think there's a $1k rebate available in TX, but he mentioned a $500 "trade assistance" program and specifically said it COULD be combined with promo financing.

DKB

What was the $1,500 rebate for?

Also, how'd you get the $1,200 hold back?

There's no way I could get that deal here in Michigan?

Any advice?

The dealer (Schaumburg Subaru, IL) told me the rebate was from SOA. He also mentioned that he was giving me a $1,200 holdback, and therefore "he could not go any lower." The holdback bit could have been BS, but the purchase price came out to be way lower than any others in the area (at least that I quoted). Also, the rebate was in lieu of the rate (rebate or low 2.9% APR). I chose rebate since 1.2%APR over the life of the loan wa sless than $1,500 bucks.

I have no idea about Michigan. If I were you, I would just ask for a bunch of quotes from all the Subaru dealers in your area (and IL for that matter). It's all just a matter of a few clicks away. I think that through edmunds you may be able to ask for quotes from multiple dealers at once.

good luck.

The dealer (Schaumburg Subaru, IL) told me the rebate was from SOA. He also mentioned that he was giving me a $1,200 holdback, and therefore "he could not go any lower." The holdback bit could have been BS, but the purchase price came out to be way lower than any others in the area (at least that I quoted). Also, the rebate was in lieu of the rebate (rebate or low 2.9% APR). I chose rebate since 1.2%APR over the life of the loan wa sless than $1,500 bucks.

I have no idea about Michigan. If I were you, I would just ask for a bunch of quotes from all the Subaru dealers in your area (and IL for that matter). It's all just a matter of a few clicks away. I think that through edmunds you may be able to ask for quotes from multiple dealers at once.

good luck.

Seems like I need to work something with your dealer. In Colorado, the dealers aren't so friendly. Do you mind passing on the name of the rep you worked with? I'd be happy to give him an easy sale on an '05.

Seems like I need to work something with your dealer. In Colorado, the dealers aren't so friendly. Do you mind passing on the name of the rep you worked with? I'd be happy to give him an easy sale on an '05.

Just call Shaumburg Subaru (in Illinois) and ask for the internet manager. Better yet, go to subaru.com, do a search of that dealership, go to their website and request a their "best quote" by email on the car of your choice. That is all I did.

Here is the dealer's link.

Good luck. PM me if you need further info.

Archived