LegacyGT.com

sp sport maxx Vs. P-zero what do you think

Hello everybody ;)

I'm kind of new to this website, I have a 2008 3.0 Legacy full options I also have a 2007 911 turbo:cool: and a 350z, but believe it or not I enjoy driving the legacy arround the most, I don't know why but I feel lucky whenever I'm in a Legacy:)

I once was a profesional autocross driver but know I'm applying to MEDICAL INTERNSHIP yyuk

I'm so much into turbos and tuning stuff but, don't know much about them:spin:

Iwas wondering if any one knew much about tires??

cuz my car has done about 15k miles and my tires are prctically doomed I'd like some advice I saw the sp sport maxx and I like them but the P-ZEROs.........:wub: but not to the price!!!!

the car had the re050 as stock but I didn't like them much

any one has other intresting choices.....

Hello everybody ;)

I'm kind of new to this website, I have a 2008 3.0 Legacy full options I also have a 2007 911 turbo:cool: and a 350z, but believe it or not I enjoy driving the legacy arround the most, I don't know why but I feel lucky whenever I'm in a Legacy:)

I once was a profesional autocross driver but know I'm applying to MEDICAL INTERNSHIP yyuk

I'm so much into turbos and tuning stuff but, don't know much about them:spin:

Iwas wondering if any one knew much about tires??

cuz my car has done about 15k miles and my tires are prctically doomed I'd like some advice I saw the sp sport maxx and I like them but the P-ZEROs.........:wub: but not to the price!!!!

the car had the re050 as stock but I didn't like them much

any one has other intresting choices.....

you obviously do not drive the porsche hard enough ( i would like to buy that car in a couple of years! ). Get Dunlops! They are better than Pzeros.. why would you get tires that come stock on Mustang GTs.

My SP Sport Maxxs are disappointing. They are comfy for a performance summer tire, but they just don't grip enough! Sidewalls are a bit on the squishy side, but I don't mind that as much as the lack of stickiness.
[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Archived