LegacyGT.com

2010 Legacy GT Exhaust - Heard any rumors?

PeteWK

Yep - the title says it all. I'd like to drop a cat back system into my 2010 GT. I'm just playing the waiting game.

I've been checking websites for info but nothing as yet. Anyone out there with better skills and more info than me?

Pete

Playing the waiting game too.

AVO exhaust is coming soon

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2732228

Fujitsubo Super Legalis is already out in Japan

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV94exgSdxg]YouTube- Subaru Legacy 2 5GT BR9 Fujitsubo Legalis Super R レガシィ ツーリングワゴン[/ame]

• 9 months later...
Nah, 42 is too old for that exhaust. Maybe if I were 17 again. Headers and Cherry Bombs.

I want something much more subtle.

Pete

Then you are probably better off not changing your exhaust. I don't think there will be much more coming out that will be more subtle that that? I thought it was really quiet:lol: Maybe wait for a STi Legacy and get someone to import the mufflers from japan.

My Perrin mufflers are doing the trick, they have a bit of sound when you get on it and that's about it. Does sound pretty wicked in a parking garage though. :lol:

I need to get pics/video for you guys. Between work and moving this week I've been straight out.

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them

-Ronald Reagan

What I want, and what customers want is not always the same. I am honest about what I offer. Most want more sound than me. My car catches too much attention already, so a super loud exhaust does me no good. I also have a wife who drives cars I modify, so I have her in my considerations too.

My Cobb CBE is pretty subtle in general, but with a catless DP and EWG, everyone knows I am coming from about a mile away, LOL.

Archived