LegacyGT.com

Rainy day date ideas

TrueWhiteBoy

Basically going on a second date this friday evening, but with the storms in town most of my usual ideas might not be too great (somehow the beach during a possible tornado warning might be a bad idea :lol:).

We already did a movie earlier in the week, so far I'm thinking pub/brewery, she doesn't seem into bowling, and I've had a horribly tiring week so I want to avoid a club if possible (I helped a friend move on Tuesday and had his refridgerator land on me when we got it to the top of the stairs :lol:)

Basically going on a second date this friday evening, but with the storms in town most of my usual ideas might not be too great (somehow the beach during a possible tornado warning might be a bad idea :lol:).

We already did a movie earlier in the week, so far I'm thinking pub/brewery, she doesn't seem into bowling, and I've had a horribly tiring week so I want to avoid a club if possible (I helped a friend move on Tuesday and had his refridgerator land on me when we got it to the top of the stairs :lol:)

What part of town are you in ? West side? Downtown metro? I am guessing Silverlake/Echo Park area...

Go smoke some Hookah.

Also acceptable in Cali if you are into that.

Gameworks or Dave and Busters (Alcohol and games FTMFW):spin:

You know I think I am lost but I think Gameworks and D&B are the stupidest places on earth. They have nothing better than what I have at home for sure...

Irvine? My fiancee is going to be home in a minute and we will ask her... She graduated from UCI... Oh I heard the LGT go BEEP BEEP here she comes.

Survey says:

OMFG she said stay in and have sex.

Well...

Ok then. Movies, coffee... I personally suggest you get a deck of uno and go to a coffee shop and try to play a game while talking and having fun.

Other than that, rain sucks. I would be all over newport otherwise out in your area.

LALGT, my thoughts too. She's been stuck indoors all week though watching movies so I wanted to avoid that if possible (and we just saw a movie last time so I wanted a bit of variety, hahaha).

Any recommendations on indoor hookah places?

I enjoy Dave & Busters, but unfortunately it's too loud on a friday night, definitely a good choice in the future though.

Maybe she'll be up for donuts in a flooded parking lot :) hahahaha

LALGT, my thoughts too. She's been stuck indoors all week though watching movies so I wanted to avoid that if possible (and we just saw a movie last time so I wanted a bit of variety, hahaha).

Any recommendations on indoor hookah places?

I enjoy Dave & Busters, but unfortunately it's too loud on a friday night, definitely a good choice in the future though.

Maybe she'll be up for donuts in a flooded parking lot :) hahahaha

You really want to do something AWESOME tonight?

HERE: http://www.thelosangelesgunclub.com/

I kid you not. SO MUCH FREAKING FUN.

If your in Irvine there's a good Hookah place on the corner of Murilands and Ridge Route.Their usually quite in there they play movies and stuff and they have WIFI.And their's a sex shop next door incase things get a little freaky....:lol:

Archived