LegacyGT.com

Carbon bling

LegacyDan

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

u can separate the faceplate, i tried wrapping this before, but there is just way too much detail on the headunit to be able to easily wrap it, you would need a really steady hand and a lot of patience, 2 things i dont have!

post up some pics if you get it done though!

I will definitely try it. The reason I want to do it is because the surround piece by my shift boot is scuffed and worn out looking. I think It would look weird if I just did it by its self so I would want to do the whole thing. What about the silver pieces where the door lock and window buttons are? Do those snap off as well?

• 7 months later...
THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! This is just what ive been looking for. I have the "fake" wood finish and i wanna redo this. This is the cheapist and best looking solution. cant wait to order the 120"X48" Bigg Daddy sheet of DI-Noc. such a killer product. Anyone done their roof, hood, or trunks? How does it hold up to engine heat. This would look great on Intercooler piping....

• 2 months later...
I'm about ready to start this project too, I'm replacing all the scuffed up plastic interior pieces. I got the flat black to do the air vents and cubby surround and cover, and some gunmetal for the center console. I found mine on Amazon for pretty cheap. Any tips or tricks to getting the door handle trim pieces off? How about the AT Shifter knob?

Archived