LegacyGT.com

My personal twist on why I like having a unique car

I used to be addicted to buying parts for my old cars...to make them faster, sleeker, more unique. I like having the LGT because I dont feel the urge to modify my car in any way really and it saves my budget. Theres noone else out there that Ive seen with anything better, so personally I feel no need to push that more.

Im a competitive person and unfortunately, I need the best car. Im so shallow...:lol:

Yea...I said the same thing when I was getting rid of my '94 Cobra for my LGT...so far I've replaced the mufflers, removed the exhaust and intake silencers, installed a Perrin panel filter and I'm sure within the next 6-12 months I'll have a catless up pipe and/or an accessport.

Personally I like the sleeper syndrome.

I love how my Atlantic Blue LGT Wagon looks neat, tidy and purposeful but really doesn't attract any attention except for folks who know their cars.

I also like the looks of surprise on drivers of much more expensive cars as my nondescript AWD wagon rockets by in a blur of metallic blue.

Having a sleeper is cool.

David

As much power as my LGT has stock, I see no reason to add even more power personally, I don't need it. I could possibly be convinced of the value of a mod for driveability improvements, but I have PLENTY of power. Besides, this is my daily driver. If it were a toy, that might be a different story.

Ya know, as tempting as upgrades seem I have to agree with you - seems like the car was very thoughtfully put together right from the factory. Its performance is certainly more than entertaining. It is my daily driver as well and needs to be as reliable as it is enjoyable. I would have some concerns about log term wear-and-tear with higher than intended boost pressures.

It is a very enjoyable car right out of the box!

Archived