LegacyGT.com

Another rooster in the hen house...

FiftyTwoEighty

At least thats what I feel like driving around Denver/Metro in my LGT but then, all of you know that, don't you? Anyway, just thought I would officially introduce myself to all of you Mountain West quacks.

If you see a silver, debadged, UNlimited edition LGT lowered on Pinks with a Lachute axle back staring at you, that would be me. Currently running Perrin up/down with Cobb Stage II as well. More than willing to help out and share info on these fantastic works of engineering.

Are these cars under the radar or what? I swear that no one seems to know what these are except for a few select few here and there. But I am working on the development of an all new educational program that will be designed to better educate the public on this matter.

Cheers and enjoy!

haha...."all new educational program that will be designed to better educate the public on this matter." too funny.

Welcome. would love to get an eye full of your ride and go for a ride to feel the Stage II. I have the AP in my Outback XT, love it, but wonder if down the line I will add more after I get the suspension sorted out.

Welcome to the local region!!!

cheers

jon

Where do I drive? Anywhere between 470 and Thornton Parkway on I-25 but mostly around the DTC/Highlands Ranch area.

And yes, I do have pictures but not with me. Will see what I can do to get some copies of it up soon.

And I'm sure that a ride can be arranged at some point in time in the future. As for the speed limit pushers, I don't think that will be too much of a problem. I'm pushing speed all the time so we should all get along quite nicely.

Thanks for the welcome!

welcome...and to answer your question about people not knowing about our cars, its because subies are a dime a dozen here in colorado. But in all reality, I'm glad people don't know what my car is all about!!

This is so true but none-the-less surprising to me for some reason. Regardless, I also love the fact that the LGT is a sleeper. Just makes me all giddy for some odd reason. :D

FiftyTwoEighty -Nice drop on your car. I'm installing Perrin front and rear endlinks, Perrin front swaybar and JDM rear swaybar and STi "pink" springs on Wednesday so needless to say I can't wait to see how the car handles. I too would like to take a spin in your car to see how Stage II feels. I'm going to start doing some engine mods as soon as I get my suspension dialed in. :lol:

enthusiast -Where do you live around Highlands Ranch? I live around Sant Fe and Mineral (on top of Jackass Hill Road). :lol:

lookin good, the exhaust, the debadge, the drop...NICE. We really need to have a burger beer night some time soon so we can all compare and enjoy each other's cars. Anyone for a weeknight GTG next week? Say maybe at Dave & Buster's South? Parking on the top of the parking structure so we can all be in the same area? I am free Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights next week...anyone interested?

lookin good, the exhaust, the debadge, the drop...NICE. We really need to have a burger beer night some time soon so we can all compare and enjoy each other's cars. Anyone for a weeknight GTG next week? Say maybe at Dave & Buster's South? Parking on the top of the parking structure so we can all be in the same area? I am free Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights next week...anyone interested?

I'd be good for that. Should be able to make myself available on any one of those nights. Just need some notice.

And thanks much for the accolades! Nice to know that my work is appreciated by those who are, "in the know".

And Jony, would be interested in what you think about the end-links. The stockers look fine to me thus far. Didn't increase the size on the sways because I really didn't think that I would need it for a daily and it has more or less my goal to make this as liveable as possible for the wife and kid while still being a blast to drive. IMO, the pinks offer the perfect drop and an almost factory matched feel between the UDSM struts and the STi springs. For most, its the best you could want in a street driven car.

For those of you looking to meet up and get to know some of the other local Legacy or Outback owners, we are planning a burger/beer night at Dave & Busters South, located at I-25 and Colorado Blvd, on the South East portion of that intersection. There is a large parking sturcture, and plan on meeting at the top most portion by 7pm.

Hope to see you all there.

Tuesday, April 12th

7:00pm

Dave & Busters South

Top of Parking Lot

People planning on attending:

03Indigo-(Jon)

FiftyTwoEighty

cheers

jon

Archived