LegacyGT.com

Rao's Homemade Sauce

urfsin

So other than swaping V8's into Bimmers, it looks like Rao makes sauce too!! :) I just saw this in the grocery store and had to take a picture.

Has anyone tried it? It's pretty expensive, so I passed. If the sauce anything like the man, it probably taste mostly bitter with a hint of sweetness. :lol:

1205796767_RaosSauce.jpg.c4225898fccc050ec7570720d448c429.jpg

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

So other than swaping V8's into Bimmers, it looks like Rao makes sauce too!! :) I just saw this in the grocery store and had to take a picture.

Has anyone tried it? It's pretty expensive, so I passed. If the sauce anything like the man, it probably taste mostly bitter with a hint of sweetness. :lol:

Rao's sauce is the only jar sauce that's even remotely tolerable to me & that's saying alot :lol::lol::lol:

In short, yes, it's good. Rao's is an amazing restaurant here in nyc that's basically impossible to get a table at.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Not exactly. I think he's 1/2 joking & 1/2 asking if it's any good. At least that's my understanding since it's in the food & drink forum

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Archived