LegacyGT.com

P&L Motorsports downpipe

F1nALMSFan

I just got off the phone with P&L motorsports in Chicago and was informed that they sell a downpipe of their own design. I was curious if anyone here has this DP and what they think. I know they do pretty good work and I will be getting tuned there later this month. I am currently running a gutted stock dp but am considering making a switch before the tune. Any thoughts?

Kevin

buy a cheap DP if your going catless.. also consider your exhaust. do you want 2.5'' or a 3inch flange.. save some cash, seriously its just a pipe..

notice save the cash part... heard its gonna snow tommorow........

buy a cheap DP if your going catless.. also consider your exhaust. do you want 2.5'' or a 3inch flange.. save some cash, seriously its just a pipe..

notice save the cash part... heard its gonna snow tommorow........

Agreed, if you are getting catless, the ERZ 08+ WRX/STI downpipe will fit perfectly and save you some serious $$$. The ERZ DP Cost under $200.

Someone can correct me on this but if I remember correctly the downpipes on all turbo charged Subaru vehicles for the past 7 years or so, excluding AT and twin scroll cars, are interchangeable.

Afraid not. 04-07 WRX/STi is different, auto and manual trans is different, and twin scroll is another thing all together.

Afraid not. 04-07 WRX/STi is different, auto and manual trans is different, and twin scroll is another thing all together.

lol I know MT and AT are completely different that's why I said excluding. Although I think the twin scroll MT pipe is the same, I'd have to ask unclemat.

And yeah I was wrong. Went back and looked over my notes and it's all LGT/OBXT 05-09 and 08+ WRX/STi/Forester XT that are interchangeable for manual transmission cars. I keep forgetting we've got 2010 guys on here now.

The Ridiculousness is no more :( But you can have your very own piece of it. **The Ridiculous Part Out.** :D

Archived