LegacyGT.com

How much crap do your stock LGT tires kick up?

veritas

Maybe I'm just being to sensitive, but my 08 LGT's tires (Bridgestone Potenza's) seem to kick up allot of rocks that hit off the fender walls. Kind of annoying without the radio on. It's only been happenning for the last 3-4 weeks that I've noticed and it has gotten colder here (I live in NY). The car has about 6600 miles on it so maybe there starting to break in? Just thought it was a little more than usual lately, or it could just be me, lol.

Anyone notice this on their stock LGT tires? Do they trap debri more than other styles?

:spin:

Vin C

NYC

That is the awd for ya. it dosn't mater what tire you have.

Uh, whether a wheel is powered has no affect on the amount kicked up unless it has broken traction and is spinning faster than ground speed.

I've noticed the legacy is pretty "tinny" when sand/pebbles are involved :icon_cry:

I've had my variety of kickers, the Ranger's BFG A/T grabs the mid size gravel in the tread block and then tosses them.

The Mustang's 200wear rating Falken Azenis RT615's stick EVERYTHING to them (I actually recently put small flaps to keep the kicked up off the paint)

Archived