LegacyGT.com

Merry Christmas!

Hey fellas,

just wanted to wish everyone a merry christmas, hope you got and gave all that you wanted! I didn't get anything specifically for my subi but i got a lot of tools and stuff to work on her with! if you got anything subi related, feel free to post it up!

happy holidays,

colin

:icon_chee

$300 from my step dad, DSport mag from my dad (then told me there was a sweet article about subie's on page 50, and there was a $100 bill laying there), $25 from my grandma, Rock Band, Motts for Tots apple juice packets (im a little younger than my gf), some chucks, mouse for my computer, all from my gf, sweet hoodie from the gf's parents, rock band 2 from my great friend (happens to be gf's brother lol), STi model car (have to out together) from my best friends parents, Unamuzed face and remote control STi from my best friend, random slightly stupid stuff from my mom (but still appreciated). And I know I am forgetting quite a bit of stuff

Merry After Christmas too all!!

I got a this jacket I have been wanting for almost a year, these 3 awesome ties!!!!( no sarcasm isnt playing i acually do love ties), some jeans, Forza Motorsport3!..again(accidently broke my disc)

Scooby, my gf did the same thing that your dad did with the mag hahaha and she got me a pokemon keychain to hang off my tow hook hahaha

Archived