LegacyGT.com

checked everywhere. cant find it in stores. need next weekend

o ha. those are for sure it. but what on. one is 13 bucks the others are 3? they cant be the same if they are 13 and 2.

The part (O-Ring) is $1.95 and Ishino is the supplier for the OEM Subaru part. So $3.90 and $5.00 shipping and you're back in business.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

nice and the reason is just casue i bleed my brakes. and when i went to re tighten them i only did the right side tires. the left was in the dark, at night, its snowy, is cold, im wimp.

but its all good now. went and bought 5 new lugs and pop. back in business.

• 1 month later...
It's been awhile since I tore into an older DOHC 2.5 and can't recall, but I believe you have to take off the intake to get to the water pipe. If you do have to remove the intake manifold, then Yes, replace those gaskets too.

Used to be six subes, now it's down to four. The 99 BK was totalled in November when some ashatt (driving on a revoked license) hit my daughter head-on as she was turning at a light... actually sped up to hit her. The two 98 GTs (my daughter drives one), I was planning to track the other but will be my wife's DD until we get the insurance settled up on the 99, then the 98 GT will likely be for sale. The last two are a low-mileage 96 OBS that I have the engine out for resealing and new clutch, then it will get sold, and my DD is my 2005 BP.

Other than a BMW 325 or a Maxima SE, all I've owned is Subes for the last 35+ years.

Archived