LegacyGT.com

Onlinetires.com Review

toolbox1

Just thought id give everyone a heads up on Onlinetires.com. I needed new winter tires for my 08' Legacy 2.5. I looked at Tirerack and Onlinetires for the Continental Extreme DWS. Tirerack had them for $120 a tire + shipping....Onlinetires had them for $94 a tire +shipping. I did some reading online and found that a bunch of users had problems with their customer service and didnt receive products so i figured I'd leave some feedback of my own. I ordered the tires last week for $94 a tire + shipping ($64 total), and just to put my stomach at ease I called Onlinetires.com "customer service" and I use the words customer services loosely (sounded like 1 guy answering phones)...saying "please hold"...after waiting 20 minutes the customer service guy said that the tires were out of stock and he would "call me"...I was slightly confused about why he would "call me" since I was on the phone with him anyway. After a short confusing phone call, I hug up still unsure if I would receive the tires. Sure enough the next day i received tracking information and 1 week later the tires were delivered. Had em mounted and balanced yesterday.

Overall: Price was great...shipping was a little slow (partly because they came from CA and I'm in NJ).....customer service was aweful...but I would do business with them again.

Kenny

I ordered my contiextreme DWS from there. I'd use them again. They called me 2 days after i ordered to tell me they where out of stock and offered me another deal on goodyear eagles GT, only to call me back 2 hours later to apologize and tell me that the continentals just came in. I appreciated them calling me instead of waiting to get an email or nothing.

• 3 years later...
Just ordered a set of tires yesterday, I called before placing order to verify that tires were in stock. Ordered them yesterday and it said it may take 48 hours for tracking info to be available. Going to wait until tomorrow to see if I get that email if not I will call. I will keep you posted.

Just ordered a set of tires yesterday, I called before placing order to verify that tires were in stock. Ordered them yesterday and it said it may take 48 hours for tracking info to be available. Going to wait until tomorrow to see if I get that email if not I will call. I will keep you posted.

Thanks for the reply. Please keep me posted, I've got my eyes on a couple sets of theirs.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

-Brandon

2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT3

1981 Chevrolet C10 LWB

Discounttiredirect.com is good to although I ordered cheap all season for my last car because I was broke and the guy called me and asked why I was buying such a cheap tire. It was actually kind of funny. All their stuff is free shipping.

I also bought a eibach sway bar. I've never used tire rack but they are probably the best. I research on their site and then buy somewhere else usually.

I am gonna try onlinetires next.

• 2 years later...

Archived