LegacyGT.com

Asheville Snow

Dergara

Dergara, I know how you feel I live in Haywood county and we have 16 inches at my house and as of typing this the roads still aren't clear and I have no choice but to go to work, I parked at the bottom of the mountain I live on and had to walk up because theres just so much on the ground I would of been pushing it with my front bumper if I could have gotten through it. I like snow but this is getting rediculous

Well we only got 12 inches of wet heavy snow at my house. But it is the worst kind to get. Now after a little melting it has frozen solid, which will make it lots of fun this morning.

subarovsky: Usually the plows hit the main roads near us right away. We still have not seen a plow, just a DOT road grader once.

“Abandon hope, all ye who enter here”

-Dante Alighieri

http://youtu.be/lLFunBPgPOo

We got just about 20" overall (though drifts of 24 to 27" in my driveway, which sucked to shovel). My 09OBXT had no problems with it. Not quite as good as my old Forester, but pretty admirable for stock tires and suspension. The Forester was lifted with much taller, and 10mm narrower, All-Terrain tires.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

We got just about 20" overall (though drifts of 24 to 27" in my driveway, which sucked to shovel). My 09OBXT had no problems with it. Not quite as good as my old Forester, but pretty admirable for stock tires and suspension. The Forester was lifted with much taller, and 10mm narrower, All-Terrain tires.

Do yourself a favor and ditch those stock tires, then sit back and be "impressed"! ;)

This was my 05 OB XT's "maiden" voyage on its Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires...and they performed admirably in the 18"+ we got in SE Massachusetts where I was visiting.

Tim

Archived