LegacyGT.com

Hit a curb. Bad BAd

I wish I would've just taken my Legacy to a repair shop and not the damn dealership. I've been waiting 3 weeks since my insurance guy went and assessed the repair totals.... It seems like every day the service manager has some bull shit excuse as to why it's not done yet. Yesterday he tells me it's done, but says after the test drive there's still some noise coming from the front left tire and that I need a new wheel bearing and hub. He said those parts are going to be an additional $320, so I say whatever and just get it fixed. Then he told me he'll do his best to have it done by noon. Sure enough it's still not done... Wouldn't you think that if a car had been sitting at the dealership for three weeks you would make that a top priority to get it completely taken care of first thing today? I'm so ******* sick of this dealership that I almost wish I never bought my Legacy in the first place. The real unfortunate part is that there's no other Subaru dealerships anywhere near me, except one owned by the same guy. sorry needed to vent

Archived