LegacyGT.com

any ideas for 500whp in 05 lgt?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea I just stayed with a oem sti cam, I don’t have anymore money for this car lol I have 2 kids and I’m 33, But anyways it all a brand new fresh build, I’m babying it now until I change the oil again, I do some pulls just not crazy redline, it feels like it’s gonna be wicked

Props to both of you!

I'm at 140k on my '05 LGT wagon (5EAT). I have a Hexmods F1 and a bnr16g. Would LOVE some more power, but I'm afraid any upgrades such as E85 would require minimum $10k investment, and I'm not ready to put that much into this car.

Not sure exactly.. I just have a bnr16g, dw650 sidefeeds, GS TMIC, CNT DP, walbro. I originally had an AP v1 tune (way back in the day) that was dynoed around +60whp. Then went OS e-tune, which seems better, but have never dynoed it.

How much more do I want? Maybe 50-75 hp..

Not sure exactly.. I just have a bnr16g, dw650 sidefeeds, GS TMIC, CNT DP, walbro. I originally had an AP v1 tune (way back in the day) that was dynoed around +60whp. Then went OS e-tune, which seems better, but have never dynoed it.

How much more do I want? Maybe 50-75 hp..

I would expect, this setup, with a proper pro tune would net 275-300 wheel dyno depending with a fat torque spike from the converter to 330ish ft lbs.

Sorry, my bad. No intent to mislead anyone..

Edit: If I was to spend $140k on a Legacy, I'd spend it like this:

$139,000 - buy an E63S wagon with 15 year extended warranty

$800 - have local paint shop put a bunch of "Legacy" emblems all over it

$200 - take the wife out to a Brazilian steak house to celebrate my new "Legacy" :lol:

Archived