LegacyGT.com

Difference in Legacy's?

I have an 08 Legacy NA 2.5 auto that I am trying to find parts for. Everything that comes up is for the Legacy GT models. Is there any difference between the NA and the GT modeles besides the fact that one has a turbo. I am looking to see if there is a difference between suspension, motor for intake and exhaust reasons, or anything like that.:spin:Sorry but I use to work on my honda which was stupid easy and didnt care if it broke down or a part didnt work for the fact it is easy to turn around and sell to some kid. this Subaru is my new baby and dont know much about them yet.

Thanks,

Darin

I have an 08 Legacy NA 2.5 auto that I am trying to find parts for. Everything that comes up is for the Legacy GT models. Is there any difference between the NA and the GT modeles besides the fact that one has a turbo. I am looking to see if there is a difference between suspension, motor for intake and exhaust reasons, or anything like that.:spin:Sorry but I use to work on my honda which was stupid easy and didnt care if it broke down or a part didnt work for the fact it is easy to turn around and sell to some kid. this Subaru is my new baby and dont know much about them yet.

Thanks,

Darin

Suspension is the same on both the N/A and GT USDM Legacy I believe. Exhaust is also the same, minus the larger tips on the GT.

Archived