LegacyGT.com

5th time turbo oil return line problem

darkside

Hey guys, just looking for some advice.. I have a 07 LGT , never motor modded due to this constant issue. I have taken my car back 4 times for this problem and now going to be the 5th time.. 1st time car started smoking .. Turbo went and return line. then return again, again, again.. This is strike 5th.. I know I cant due a lemon law, due to past its time and not a new car,, I bought with 16000 and now has 38000. Tech shows every time where the welds fail and oil drips out on engine making smoke. Subaru always fixes the car and gives me 12,000 mile warranty,each time but every 1000-4000 miles in back for same thing. I am over it. Any body know if I can sue for multiple same issue repair with in a certain period. Would it be small claim court or must i get a lawyer. Any advice how to handle this with SOA. Is there a after market braided line for 07 stock turbo line replacement. Can someone hook me up with SOA phone #. How do i get subaru to fix this.:spin:haaaaaaaa

Well I took it in today. And subaru is scratching thier heads. Now their trying to say maybe my bc suspension causing to much stress on cars engine.. What a bunch of BS. It broke the first time with the factory suspension on, I tell mechanic. He was like Oh. Called SOA they seems a little concerned.. I told them seems like car could catch on fire and i feared for my safety with constant oil driping from pipe. I found a solution for line not breaking any more. http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2075605 Does anybody know where i can buy this.

That hard line is definitely known for failing. My guess (and it's just a guess) is that there is something about how your engine was assembled/mounted to the car/whatever that is exacerbating the stress and vibration on that stock hard line, so even a brand new one won't last. You've already found the easiest solution: replace with a flex line of suitable diameter.

I found out Import image has these. :wub: I am most likely ordering AVCS oil supply line, just in case,this week but still trying to see what subaru says about it breaking so many times. I barely drive car, it just got fixed a month ago. I want to put the aftermarket hose, but want to keep my 80,000 mile warranty on motor. I need them to find a solution, I shouldnt have to buy a after market line to solve this problem. :mad: Now mechanic say he has to check all motor mounts, tranny and see why engine moving so much. Maybe its the jelly they put in the motor mounts. lol:lol: Anyways I will post my outcome shortly, waiting on subaru.:spin:

Archived