LegacyGT.com

completely random

blakout

So last night we were doing our monthly food shopping and we found next to the dryer sheets these new bars that you just attach to the inside of your dryer and you dont need to buy sheets for 4 months, and for only 8 bucks. I seriously want to wrap myself in my jacket right now and starting humping cause it smells absolutely amazing.

Just throwin that out there

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002BH4U60/ref=asc_df_B002BH4U60981906?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=googlecom09c9-20&linkCode=asn&creative=380341&creativeASIN=B002BH4U60]Amazon.com: Bounce Dryer Bar, 4 Month-Fresh Linen, Plastic Clamshell (Pack of 2): Health &[/ame]

I got it at A&P for $7.79

So last night we were doing our monthly food shopping

Monthly? :lol::lol::lol:

I do wanna try one of those things though. I'm always cleaning up spent dryer sheets from the laundry room floor :lol::lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

We used to be able to make our food shopping last 3 months when it was just the 2 of us....but since we had our son, we are pretty much lucky to make everything last a month

3 months :eek:

do you live in a bomb shelter & eat canned food only? :lol::lol: How do you make fruits & veggies last 3 months?

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

& what about milk, eggs, cheese, etc? I buy that stuff once a week at least.

Oh yeah, and we arent sure if its just coincidence or if its the dryer bar, but our clothes seem to be more static-y recently.

Could it be the weather? If you were to remove the thing, can it be readily re-attached? Do a few loads of laundry, some with the bar and some with the sheets, then put them on different sides of the closet, note which clothes seem to have more static. This is an important issue - it is imperative a scientific approach be taken!

Could it be the weather? If you were to remove the thing, can it be readily re-attached? Do a few loads of laundry, some with the bar and some with the sheets, then put them on different sides of the closet, note which clothes seem to have more static. This is an important issue - it is imperative a scientific approach be taken!

HAHAHAHA....Im moving in a couple weeks and we will test it out then.

As for us making it last 3 months, we buy meats in bulk and freeze it all, as for fruits and veggies I go to the farmers market every couple of weeks. We just buy all of our big items and canned goods every couple months. I cook everything from scratch so that helps a lot too.

Archived