LegacyGT.com

Creating Rear Bias

hah it is factory with the sti of course but it will look factory in my lgt when im done with it :D

So wait just a second...

You're swapping the entire STI drivetrain into your 99GT?

DCCD is so bad ass, but all my friends with STIs never use it. If I had DCCD I'd be rolling around with all the power to rears like erry day. Whippin shi**ies all crazy and ish.

So wait just a second...

You're swapping the entire STI drivetrain into your 99GT?

DCCD is so bad ass, but all my friends with STIs never use it. If I had DCCD I'd be rolling around with all the power to rears like erry day. Whippin shi**ies all crazy and ish.

haha no no no I wish i could get my hands on it:lol: My friend who crashed his STi asked me what I wanted from it, I asked for the DCCD pannel. What I have done too it soo far was prep it for the 50/50 tourque split mod and use the nob as a switch to control it.

The nob has 3 settings and I plan on having the system setup for automatic, 90/10 or 50/50. as for the other 2 switches I havent thought of anything clever i can wire them to.

So in a way it will be my ghetto way of DCCD but the most power ill put to the rear is 50/50 lol

ha. wanna wanna be. ha i wish i could do 0/100 too. but i gotta feeling that 50/50 is gonna make dirfting way more easy then 90/10. am i right?

just gotta wire the ebrake so when i pull the ebrake it "puts" the FWD fuse in the box. *evil laugh*

haha no no no I wish i could get my hands on it:lol: My friend who crashed his STi asked me what I wanted from it, I asked for the DCCD pannel. What I have done too it soo far was prep it for the 50/50 tourque split mod and use the nob as a switch to control it.

The nob has 3 settings and I plan on having the system setup for automatic, 90/10 or 50/50. as for the other 2 switches I havent thought of anything clever i can wire them to.

So in a way it will be my ghetto way of DCCD but the most power ill put to the rear is 50/50 lol

I would run 0/100 front/rear 50/50 and auto

ha. wanna wanna be. ha i wish i could do 0/100 too. but i gotta feeling that 50/50 is gonna make dirfting way more easy then 90/10. am i right?

just gotta wire the ebrake so when i pull the ebrake it "puts" the FWD fuse in the box. *evil laugh*

yummm ebrake mod hahaha too bad my car will never see the day of a offroading as long as im driving it, but it will see plenty of backroads thou well it already has lol. The 505/50 would come in handy when im really going at it on the backroads so corners beware!

I would run 0/100 front/rear 50/50 and auto

If you read the article I posted you cant run 0/100 the best you can do is 50/50. Its all ran off a capacitor, when the capacitor is full its running 90/10 and when its empty it runs 50/50. On the other hand the 2005's have a whole new more technology advanced way of pushing torque around unlike us. You can push more torque up to 60 percent to the an individual wheel as if it was a smart open diff or it can change it to a closed diff and push power to equally to both rear and thats all based on what traction conditions the car is under which i think is crazy!!!

I wanted to be an engieer and learn more about stuff like this but my brain explodes from the thought of how this stuff works:lol:

Archived