LegacyGT.com

This had to hurt!

BoxerGT2.5

That's a pretty good toss. Like Crocodile Dundee with his knife. Yank it out, disinfect it, and bandage it....merely a flesh wound.

On a similar note, I once caught a dart in my foot. We were throwing at a bar and I had sandals on.....the dart kit the bull on a new board and bounced back towards me at the line. I yanked my foot back and it stuck in parallel to my foot but with the point towards my toes (my foot was upside down from yanking it away from me). We all stood there is shock/awe/horror........it dangled from my foot like a tranq dart does from a rhino on a nature show. :lol: Yanked it out (it was lodged under the skin and missed every blood vessel near it), hit it with some antibacterial, put a band-aid on it . played the rest of the night and went to the doc to get a tetanus shot the next day. What kind of freak thing is that??

That vid has been floating around my school for a week or so. I looked at it frame by frame and I'm pretty sure it's fake. Doesn't look like he throws it. Never see it cross the frame and if it were to, the angles don't look right.

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

That vid has been floating around my school for a week or so. I looked at it frame by frame and I'm pretty sure it's fake. Doesn't look like he throws it. Never see it cross the frame and if it were to, the angles don't look right.

This one must suck then....

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=officefall.wmv'

:lol:

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Archived