LegacyGT.com

Aftermarket Bilstein Shock?

autobahned

[quote name='Drift Monkey']What do you mean "this actually isn't a bad idea." I'd never steer anyone down a wrong path...:P[/quote] I meant more like: You would have posted even if you didn't have a great idea... better? Just f'n with you! :lol::lol::P

that could be a nice alternative, if and only if they have a small mileage on it, I really apprecitate the balance of JDM stock suspension, coz I have been in my Tokico/Eibach equipped Maxima for too long, want to get some fresh change, they said the new Legacy's suspension is like BMW 3-series, tight but not harsh, and very communicative...

That is funny, because the Tokico HP/Eibach pro kit combo is one of the softest aftermarket suspensions. You know, no car really comes all that close to the 3 series, and absolutely none can beat it. The IS300 is probably the closest, but it's still not at the same level.

[quote name='7stars']That is funny, because the Tokico HP/Eibach pro kit combo is one of the softest aftermarket suspensions. You know, no car really comes all that close to the 3 series, and absolutely none can beat it. The IS300 is probably the closest, but it's still not at the same level.[/quote] Um, except the G35 you mean right?

[quote name='Drift Monkey']In alot of comparisons I've read, the G35 either comes etremely close, or even *gasp* BEATS the 3 series.[/quote] Car and Driver rated it better than the BMW overall. :D G35 owner: "I drive a beater" Someone: "You think your G35 is a beater?!!" G35 owner: "Yeah, it's a Bimmer beater."

Archived