LegacyGT.com

Factory Tachometer at 9k?

I ask as my 2.4LR is hopefully going to be going into a wagon I'm looking to pick up. the 35R isn't out of breath until past 8k...and well the factory gauge cluster doesn't exactly have room for the needle to go past 8k ;)

So anyone know for sure? Has anyone swapped a cluster from a 2008/09 into an 05-07?

how did I know a couple of tools without any knowledge would bring the hate :rolleyes:

If you really are doubting the rpm go look my name up on nasioc. You'll find me in built motor section, just a bit ;)

Tool with no knowledge, huh?:lol: How 'bout ya blow me mr. 43 post.

You can stay over there on Nasioc with your own kind.:p

Tool with no knowledge, huh?:lol: How 'bout ya blow me mr. 43 post.

You can stay over there on Nasioc with your own kind.:p

I won't even bother arguing with you and your infinite knowledge that 66x posts has given you:lol: ;)

2006(facelifted model) JDM 2.0 turbo(6MT): redline starts at 7500rpm's but the tach shows up to 9000rpm's.

Hope this helps! :)

Ok, I had seen a pic on a google search but it was supposedly a preview of the USDM Legacy...showed tach going up to 9...now more wiring 'fun'. After so many swaps, you just get really tired of wiring.

Time to find some schematics and see if I have a shot, stupid CAN Bus!!

I won't even bother arguing with you and your infinite knowledge that 66x posts has given you:lol: ;)

Ok, I had seen a pic on a google search but it was supposedly a preview of the USDM Legacy...showed tach going up to 9...now more wiring 'fun'. After so many swaps, you just get really tired of wiring.

Time to find some schematics and see if I have a shot, stupid CAN Bus!!

Yeah...to come in here and call people ignorant tools is just unnecessary. We were just having some fun. If anything, you should be thankful that we bumped your topic.

It seems you have spent too long on nasioc and have developed a tendency to be aggressive and unpleasant. That is why I advised you to stay there.;)

Archived