LegacyGT.com

Perfect Fit Sub Enclosures

01rs25

Being a rather new member of the Legacy community, I've taken notice of the lack of options when it comes to aftermarket sound support.

I however, plan to change that and need the help of my local brethren to help. What I propose is a "custom" lightweight enclosure that allows full utilization of your trunk, and spare tire well.

Nevertheless, this is where I come to you. I've done a few of these for a few local friends , but have no where near the exposure as some of my competitors. If anyone local would be interested in such a thing, I'll compile a list and see if this project is feasible.

If I can get atleast 5 interested parties I'll begin production and invest in a vender status. Boxes will be made in both 10" and 12" varieties depending on the customers need and will retain roughly 1 cubic foot of airspace. Price will remain very reasonable and boxes will come carpeted to match.

An example in my legacy:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b192/00vr6gti/IMG_2002.jpg

Future productions will more then likely include a counter sunk recess and possible trim ring. Boxes are held in place by the existing bolt located in the corner of your trunk.

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I never recieved enough interested parties...

Again, if there were 5 people that could commit to purchasing I could begin production!

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

Archived