LegacyGT.com

Official 2010 January Mega Meet Thread. 1/9/2010

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL! You forgot Roppongi Sho on that list as well.

Sorry man, I will try and make it another time. I am not going to pass up testing at my school. I trained a lot of kids for their testing so I wanted to be there and see how they did as well as provide them support.

Don't bother saying it is a lame excuse. Because then it will get personal. I spent a lot of time with the kids to get them ready and build their confidence.

To all who made it, sorry to hear the Dyno broke. :( Is DPS Tuning going to host an open house any time? I prefer going to places that do open-source tuning.

Drove all the way to floyd, va to pick up my car on friday and there was another problem with the heads... Valve over cylinder 3 was stuck open... Machine shop is paying for a brand new set and I should "hopefully" have my car by the end of this week...

-Pierce

Perhaps you are taking things a bit too seriously. Its just a meet, not your wedding or something :spin:

For someone who isnt involved in the meet at all you have a LOT of opinions on the matter.

End all is I try to organize things and its pretty bad when the sentra people I invite out number the Legacys that showed.

Either way cant wait to see the pictures. Already have some videos up.

We had a great time. Sorry that we had to leave early, but it was a long drive back. It was really good to see a lot of the folks on the forum for real. I hope that I can go to another one of these later. I'm glad the Sentra folks were actually pretty cool, and there was no douche-baggery.

For the ones that didn't go, sorry we didn't get to meet y'all. I understand why LegacyGTBiggie is upset. If you put some time into organizing something and people bag on you at the last minute, it doesn't make you happy.

Thank you. ANd yeah I cant wait to see the pictures from the LGT photo shoot with mike. I heard you all took it upon yourselves to contribute to him for his time. And I know he appreciates it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmIPpkCuxXo]YouTube- 20100109151724[/ame]

Some LGT love in video for Tommy and Ken...

BTW Ken... I HATE you for putting MY rims on your car... LOL Love the Team Dynamics... When you wanna go a different route... Ill trade ya for my Torques...

I had a legitimate excuse. I had a family emergency. Still, it is not cool to get on people's cases just because they missed a meet. People have things that are a higher priority, but as you were also saying, it is sort of dissapointing. I would have been there if it wasn't for the family issue. I was very psyched for this. I hope that everybody had a nice time. When is the next LGT meet going to be?. I went to the summer meet, but I had a FXT back then....LOL...

Family issues/totaled or wrecked cars. I know shit happens. Its just a hard thing when you put a lot of time and effort into trying to get things to happen.

The next one is kinda up in the air. Some of my good friends on the sentra site are planning a HUGE meet at Sandy Point State Park by the Bay bridge this summer. And I might just tie in the Legacy community to this one or do our own. But yeah i tend to always do one janaury and one summer meet each year.

Nice Pics....It must have been colder than a witches......LOL...

Tit twatsnt that bad.... Above freezing...

There will always be next time. Hopefully at an open source tuning place like DPS Tuning (Ken's house). :lol:

Ken needs to talk to Agile as well. Im sure they could atleast look at his tune. But they do specialize in cobb as far as i know.

Archived