LegacyGT.com

lambo vs gtr..... vs lgt??

whats causing the blue flame from the lambo?

The exhaust headers are practically on top of the mufflers and the exhaust outlets. You are probably seeing the unburned fuel in between shifts as the car cuts throttle. Like a race car. :)

interesting....Ive seen that happen before, on a E36 M3 (cleanest car ive ever seen). It happened on the highway right as he down shifted...and then pasted my buddies evo by 10+ cars from a roll. :lol:

Just a little blue lick of flame, exactly like that video. We were both just kinda like "woah" because that car was fast as hell.

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum. That YouTube profile [superFast HD] is mine. A buddy of mine owns that LGT in the video. His car is very quick. I'm not sure if he is on this forum, I'll ask him later. As far as I know, my car is completely stock and I'm shooting fire on upshifts (2-3 only).

Currently, he isn't running on the tune he needs to be running, but we will be doing some 60-130 times on Sunday with my VBox. If you guys are interested, I can have the results recorded. From the crude run that me and him ran one day, I will say that he would make the GTR a very confused driver.

I'm posting this from my phone so please excuse any typing errors. The LGT in this video is my car. I was starting 2 cars lengths behind the Gallardo and GTR. Both cars got the initial jump on me, but I kept the same distance throughout the entire run after my car got up and went. My car is currently on a base tune, running 0 timing and 10.5 AFR's. I'm hoping after a retune to have another chance at running these cars. The owners of the lambo and gtr are cool guys and don't mind running the little guy with the 4 cylinder :) more to come later.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

-roman

what was the camera car in the video? and i guess byzantine has the gallardo with blue fires of death? also very sick videos you have on your youtube page.

I stalked your posts shainz and i can see why you can keep up lol. Very nice ride. i want an sti swap too D:

Bace,

Camera car was a E39 M5. Byzantine has the gallardo.

And yes, I can sort of keep up :)

what was the camera car in the video? and i guess byzantine has the gallardo with blue fires of death? also very sick videos you have on your youtube page.

I stalked your posts shainz and i can see why you can keep up lol. Very nice ride. i want an sti swap too D:

I'm posting this from my phone so please excuse any typing errors. The LGT in this video is my car. I was starting 2 cars lengths behind the Gallardo and GTR. Both cars got the initial jump on me, but I kept the same distance throughout the entire run after my car got up and went. My car is currently on a base tune, running 0 timing and 10.5 AFR's. I'm hoping after a retune to have another chance at running these cars. The owners of the lambo and gtr are cool guys and don't mind running the little guy with the 4 cylinder :) more to come later.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

-roman

errr.. what turbo are you running on your car? When will the final tune be done and what do you expect for numbers? :)

-Franz

Archived