LegacyGT.com

Ran the Legacy at the strip tonight

KTM 525

Went out to EnglishTown for some fun. I have to figure out the DA's but the weather was good. Cool 40's decent barometer I will post those numbers tomorrow. This car hit the scales at a featherweight of 3394 with me inside it:D . For reference Edmundo on the same scale last week was 3638 244 lbs heavier (porker);)

• 60'-2.10
  • ET-14.15
  • 96.6 mph

• 60'-2.01
  • ET-14.34 :confused:
  • 94.9 mph :confused:

• 60'-1.99
  • ET-14.09
  • 96.7 mph

• 60'-2.06
  • ET-14.05
  • 97.1 mph

Overall I am happy with the numbers it is 100% stock right down to the airfilter(2,500 miles on it). I wanted stock numbers to compare with with future mods. I will dyno the car this week as well.That 14.3 run had me scratching my head with a tenth better 60 it went 2 tenths slower when compared to run #1. The next two runs made up for it. I really wanted a 13.99 slip out of her but she fell a hairball shy. Definate technique to getting these AWD's out of the gate with authority.First run I let her go to fast and wheel spin ensued (just a little). Props to John M and his 1.85 short times;) .

Couple of other cars running that may of of interest. SRT4 what a wheel burner! If wheelspin could get an ET down it would fly. 14.6 was the best pass I saw. 350Z another wheel turner not as bad as the SRT though. He went mid 14's as well if I lined up with either I would have busted them a new crapper. Sadly I have to report of fellow LS1 F-body owner (firebird) was running 14.3' again with wheelspin just absurd for that car. Enough for now I am tired going nighty night.........

Guest *Jedimaster*
don't know what the :cool: is for. Those look like really good times for the stock leggy. That is something to be proud of.

Um, yeah, that's why I posted the cool smiley- this one is for you :rolleyes:

14.09 and 14.05

Nice Runs......I think I would have pulled the air fliter out, spare tire, jack, headrests,taken my socks and underwear off, and the change out of my pockets and gone for the 13's.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats on the good runs!

14.09 and 14.05

Nice Runs......I think I would have pulled the air fliter out, spare tire, jack, headrests,taken my socks and underwear off, and the change out of my pockets and gone for the 13's.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats on the good runs!

dont forget the logos all around and floor mats:lol:

... This car hit the scales at a featherweight of 3394 with me inside it:D . For reference Edmundo on the same scale last week was 3638 244 lbs heavier (porker);) ...

Some people like a little meat on their bones you know.... JK, Great times!!! Nice driving, I just might be motivated to lose a little weight too!!!!

Wow 14.05 and bone stock, that's great. This car is no doubt the best kept secret and all the GT needs is more good drivers like yourself. Good conditions won't hurt either. 13.9 is just around the corner for you. With weight reduction, better tires and 1.9 or better 60 ft times, U will see 13.8@99 or better. Rock on:lol:

Archived