LegacyGT.com

Squeeky Chair and Clear Coat Peel

SlickSpur

A few problems I have at the moment with my 08 LGT Limited.

1) The driver seat chair squeeks and its driving me a bit mad. If I have side to side it squeeks, and I dont have this problem with the passenger seat. Will they fix this for me?

2) There is some clear coat that came off on the rear bumper. There was some bird poo there (or something of the like...), and when I washed the car I noticed there was some clear coat missing. Will they fix this?

The car is still under warranty, obviously, with about 12k on it.

A few problems I have at the moment with my 08 LGT Limited.

1) The driver seat chair squeeks and its driving me a bit mad. If I have side to side it squeeks, and I dont have this problem with the passenger seat. Will they fix this for me?

2) There is some clear coat that came off on the rear bumper. There was some bird poo there (or something of the like...), and when I washed the car I noticed there was some clear coat missing. Will they fix this?

The car is still under warranty, obviously, with about 12k on it.

They should fix the seat but I am not sure they should be responsible for the paint. Bird poop is like getting a stone chip or ding...not Subaru's responsiblity. I inspect my car daily to make sure there is no bird poop on it and if there is I get it off immediately. I have several cars over the years that had paint damage due to bird poop.

Archived