LegacyGT.com

the 3rd Gen pic thread...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i have been just spending all my money on fixing the motor on this girl but im pretty much done now. i want to get new headlights anyone know how the led kit is for the h1 low beams are? a paint job is going to happen soon too the guy i got it from painted over all the trim and its chipping on front bumper.. as so a tint job..

1194342519_PhotoSep1780546AM.thumb.jpg.0e720eadf834bffedd81d54b9b291a30.jpg

so i have been just spending all my money on fixing the motor on this girl but im pretty much done now. i want to get new headlights anyone know how the led kit is for the h1 low beams are? a paint job is going to happen soon too the guy i got it from painted over all the trim and its chipping on front bumper.. as so a tint job..

that color combo you got going is super sexy

• 2 weeks later...

02 L, 5 speed.

KYB front struts and rear shocks.

H&R springs

Complete overhaul of the engine, new OEM short block - heads machined/decked.

AEM intake

UEL header

Muffler delete

RS 5 spokes dipped black (will get powder coated Gold in the spring)

25% tint all around w/ windshield

Flaps

IMG_2306.thumb.jpg.76822c80799bf6ddd54d3468f6a56462.jpg

IMG_2307.thumb.jpg.179435e3e64f5f4c5015efb1c74ad856.jpg

IMG_2308.thumb.jpg.3e04c9b7352d1f7ad24f2c74f71918e7.jpg

Edited by Moosegoose6036

• 3 weeks later...

My first post in this thread, hi! Over the course of a few hrs I went through all 138 pages. I got some good inspiration and ideas on what I can add to the body.

If im correct, I can add a baja top ported hood (for style)

A 98' rear wagon spoiler (wing)

And Jdm spec rear tail lamps. Is this all correct?

My wagon is 03' GT 5 speed gear box with everthing black leather and woodtrim. And I also noticed, I have something I didnt see in here on other legacy's. There's no antenna on my car, I always thought the front windshield had the antenna built in at the bottom, but saw someone say about a "heated front windshield" is this correct or am I lost of an antenna...?

Here's a picture or my car

12814652_10207676488963312_436008189255712771_n.jpg.a91c822b0d24c93aa35d177e1526febe.jpg

Looks awesome!! Yea it takes a bit of hunting but there's a lot you can do to your wagon!

My 03 Legacy has no antenna either. It's wired into the panel going up along the window (I believe.)

The heated front windshield defrosts the wiper blades. I don't have it so I can't comment on it haha

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, I drive a 2000 Legacy B4, I have a few questions, first of all, how do I upload photos? I see it gives me a Url Option for photos, can I just use them from any major social media? Second, what wheel offset is everyone running. I'm trying to find the balance between stance and handling on my car, stock wheels are 17x7 +55, I purchased a set of 17x8.25 +25, much too wide, do you think 17x7.5 +40 would work well? I'll upload photos of my car as soon as I find out how!

Looks awesome!! Yea it takes a bit of hunting but there's a lot you can do to your wagon!

My 03 Legacy has no antenna either. It's wired into the panel going up along the window (I believe.)

The heated front windshield defrosts the wiper blades. I don't have it so I can't comment on it haha

Thanks! And for clearing that up. I really want to do a ueh and the rest of the exhause but having some trouble finding what actually fits if its minor modifications or major :confused:

The antenna is in the rear window! :)