LegacyGT.com

the 3rd Gen pic thread...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish i had one of those unlimited visas that you just spend and spend and you never get any bill for it :)

yes i also have my interior done

my dash and all the door trim peaces are done in cf :)

the hood will be a bit easier because it is not as complex as the center console or the door trim

yes it is a big peace but i will take my time whit it

i got the 3d textured 3m wrap vinyl and it has a 5 year warranty on it so i expect it to last me a couple of years

i defently have big plans for this car but

car plans > bank account :(

the new sti engine fired up today yeeeeeee

sadly im running it without a turbo because i didn't have any money for a new transmission and i didn't want to blow the factory one

its a daily driver after all so it needs a bit of reliability ;)

the vinyl that i used in my interior it was some cheap stuff as well

got all the trim peaces done for 14$ so of course it is not some high quality stuff but for the interior it works

i wanted higher quality on the outside of the car because it is a Daily driver and it has to resist the Canadian winter and any other weather

Just bought it this week as a car for me to use to go to work and back...enjoying it so far.

That's what they all say. And then they decide to just do one little mod. .... And then there is no going back. Muahahahahahaha:icon_twis

After I pay it off next year... didnt quite have enough left to buy it out right after other necessities we needed to buy with our return. I'm going to be looking for an un-equal length header and exhaust, some sort of intake...might swap the 18's off of the blown Spyder in the background if they will fit. Of course this is all after I do the enevitable head gaskets(before they break), timing belt, hoses, and other maintenance I dont get to over the next year. Wife already gave me a glare when one of my friends with a STI asked when I was going to boost it....I said not now...but maybe someday.

2000_LegacyOutback

did u buy just a muffler or a more complete exhaust ?

ok so its coming along nicely

finally all the major work is done and good to go the engine is running

its just some bodywork here and there to be done like 2 holes in the front bumper

so decided to get my front lip and mold that to the bumper and make it look like one peace :)

i can for sure say im taking her out this weekend :)

just need the hood wrap and paint to have it finalized properly

182051_497822547410_659367410_6533424_5958071_n.jpg.44c5e4b21cce881f06fcccbd0bfe6362.jpg

180907_496009422410_659367410_6509941_5604055_n.jpg.65f797a4a329de87cabb6c90d8623bd4.jpg

168951_497822852410_659367410_6533434_1054812_n.jpg.644c7c71ece1e5714b24358ac2e3e30f.jpg

Edited by wolflegacy