LegacyGT.com

Interest in trading my '04 STi for stock or near stock 05-08 legacy

dauber149

I have a 2004 STi w/ 95k miles on it (all highway work commutes). Minor mods turboxs tuned UTEC helix catted dp, and borla hush cat-back. 300/300 at the wheels since 20k miles.

I am having andrewtech replace with a exedy oem clutch and streetlite flywheel this coming week and had dealership service recently including tran fluid and differential fluid. I am also have the steering pump replaced.

The rims are in so-so shape, they are bronze 5zigen fno1rc 18x8.5 with brand new bridgestone potenza re960 pole position, but have chips around edge, some curb rash, and some dings.

Also has some dents on hood and decent wear on the front bumper. Rest is good condition thanks to mud flaps.

I am getting married in sept. and looking to buy a house and Sti is not the greatest car for longer work commutes when tightening down on the spending.

Just seeing if there is any interest, thanks.

Oh and it is Java Black Pearl.

Other mods include tanabe gf210 springs, whiteline steering bushing, front/rear strut bars, green panel filter, hawk brake pads, hotchkis endlinks, perrin CC, cusco heat shield, slotted/cross-drilled rotors, and amber defi gaugues mounted on pillar boost, egt, oil temp

Catback was installed by me rest was installed by either Atlantic Motorsports or Andrewtech

Only bigger issues I have had was a hesitation problem which was solved by replacing the front o2 sensor. I think the fact I have gone 95k miles on the stock clutch also shows I don't drive like a maniac. I don't know many other STi drivers that have gone as long as I have on stock clutch.

Do you want my legacy :)

I am getting my car professionally detailed right now. You will not find another 2005 in this type of condition with low miles :)

Pictures will be updated in my for sale thread.

Good luck with the trade, I have some mods on my LGT but your STI has to many miles for daddy. Is your STI wingless?

negative. Also not 100% set on trade, was just sort of gauging interest. Still getting some pre-sale/trade work done like new clutch and then will get down to business most likely.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/drdome99/new1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/drdome99/new2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/drdome99/new3.jpg

I hate you so much OP, I really do. I wanted one of these so bad, but got a 2.5 RS instead since I was short on funds.

You may want to say this "CAR MUST BE PAID OFF ALREADY! NOT TAKING UP PAYMENTS!!" Because if you pick up a person's payment, their interest will not transfer to you.

Goddamn I want this car so bad... PM me what you are asking for it.

Chill I'm still here I don't check forums every day. This was an interest thread. I still have to replace the power steering pump and ac idler pulley before its ready for sale. Also going to check what dealers will offer for trade prior to putting on the block as well.

Archived