LegacyGT.com

drifter_2876

Yeah, NSFW's post makes sense. I didn't mean to have him drive with his current tune and expect to get to 1. My point was his tune was diffently messed up, one way or another I didn't think it wasn't going to fix itself. BUT when he does get IAM to 1, he should log different parameters in RR and use Learning view to moniter IAM and Knocking. I understand what the situation is (I think...) but the point, again, of what we both said was something is wrong with your tune and it needs to get fixed ASAP...

Also, his car is an 04 AT with aftermarket turbo, full 3in caltess tbe, plus a few more upgrades. There were quite a few different parameters in RR compared to my 06.

I was wondering about that.

That is ridiculous. I strongly recommend not letting this "tuner" touch your car again. Seriously. From the contents of this log, it's pretty clear that he can't tune. It's also pretty clear that he doesn't know how to make logs. And given that he declared the car healthy on the basis of this log (which shows that it's not healthy), he doesn't know how to read logs. Someone who cannot log, and read logs, cannot possibly tune properly.

I would put the stock map back in. You can get the hardware you need from www.tactrix.com, and the software is available here:

http://www.openecu.org/index.php?title=EcuFlash

If the car is modified, open the tune in EcuFlash and set the "maximum wastegate duty cycle" value to zero. There are some tables by that name, with dozens of cells in them, but you can leave those as-is if you just find the global limit and set it to zero. This will help keep boost at low levels until you get the car properly tuned.

Stay away from this guy, and tell your friends to stay away from him.

could not have said it better.....

Archived