Some Stage 2 Logs

BLACKeNeD

Hey guys. Here is my Stage 2 logs.

Parts list :

Perrin CAI

Catless UP from a 2008

1st cat Gutted DP

Megan Racing Exhaust

I am a tuning/log-reading newbie, so any help would be appreciated. I am attaching the LV too.

I know I don't need thing like MPH, but is there anyting else that I don't need? I am using the Airboy's spreadsheet to plot data, but it's kinda hard to understand what it all means.

this is a 3rd gear pull, 2K to Redline

romraiderlog_20091105_135925.csv

1672201947_LearningView_SS_11-5-200920035PM.jpg.634bd181582ebaba2e56ca5792f14110.jpg

Thanks for the reply Casopolis. Am I mainly looking at FLKC, Knock correction advance, and the knock sum? I see the Timing pulled in conjunction with the changes in the Knock values. Does the ignition timing start to increase at Boost gradually? I assume through the pull, any decrease in timing along the boost curve is pulled timing, and a problem; is that right?

No change in anything since tuning. Ambient temp was approx 50F. Would this be better off in PM/Email land Infamous? i don't wanna step on your toes. Thanks

No problem, im sure I gave the ok base upon previous log since we stopped at 4 revisions? Just email me the log and LV and I will further revise.

Archived