LegacyGT.com

2jz tuner in the Mountain West?

alaskajoel

Well, it's looking like I may be enjoying the company of my old IS300 again. I had sold it to my brother when I bought my Legacy GT...It's a 2001 with only 41k miles on it. Texas bought and driven only, except for one summer out in Utah last year. (rust free...gorgeous car!) It's been in my parents garage in Texas for quite a while, partly disassembled awaiting install of an SRT stage 2.75 Turbo setup.

I'm planning on bringing it back to Utah via flatbed. My question is does anyone know of a good place in Utah or possibly as far as Colorado that has experience tuning the 2jz-ge with a bolt-on turbo setup using a Haltech F10X...

This was from the day I bought my LGT...

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd71/alaskajoel/IS-Legacy.jpg

• 1 month later...
I don't know of any shops here... In fact, I don't even know who I am going to have tune my car when it is ready. There are plenty of good shops in Colorado, though. I think 5250 mentioned having a high horsepower Supra on their dyno.

Why does everyone ask their non-subie related questions on this forum?! :lol:

Try a Toyota/Lexus forum?

I actually went to a local toyota meet here in utah valley. No help whatsoever. Truth be told, there's no where near the following for toyota out here that there is for subarus...besides I trust many of the folks here with questions.

I may end up taking it to boulder, co ...buddy of mine may be able to help me out.

Archived