LegacyGT.com

Nokian WR G2(35k review)

__raj

^ Nice.....

Hum - I wonder if I can talk Sara into letting me have yet another set of tires? :lol:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Hum.....I wonder how well the Optimos will do.

Thanks for that read. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

• 9 months later...

Ive got these tires on my wrx.

Insane traction in the rain, havent tried them yet in the snow.

A little loud and mushy in the dry, but not too bad.

Mine are already down to the 6mm(50%) mark, and less then 6K miles on them. So, i have no idea how you got 35K out of yours.

• 4 months later...

Yeah, these are a significant improvement over the WR's for dry and especially wet handling.

The WR's had snow traction down to 2mm tread (Thanks October blizzard). Sure not great as a tire with 8mm of tread, but the 3D sipes still gave it more bite than all-seasons even when almost worn down to nothing. Unless you're trying to tow a hummer out of a snow bank, it's fine.

just replaced the wrG2s on my 08 OB, had 38K on it, 4mm tread markers gone in front and wearing away on back, could probably get another season out of them but my 16 year old will be driving it this winter. can't tell the difference between the WRg2 on this car and the Xices on my 09. have them on my tribeca too. if you dont want to swap tires every season you cant go wrong with these. live in the chicago burbs so roads usually get plowed pretty soon

Archived