LegacyGT.com

Wheels with 05 GT specs..

Legasee

I've searched and can't find.....

I like the ride and am happy with the front and rear wheel gaps on my 05 GT...but I am looking for rims with the EXACT specs as the factory 05 GT's....I want to have the same ride as it has now. Can someone point me to some of the rims or give me the rim width and offset? Thanks so much! :D

In Taiwan now...:spin:

see volk wheels or gram lights for OEM-like sizing and lighter weight, all other wheels will be light as or heavier than stock wheels.

you can do 17x7 +48mm offset..

you can do 17x7.5 +45mm offset..

you can do 17x8 + 42mm offset..

Those are your common rim sizes. All those sizes can use 225/45/17 tires.

Also, read the offsets and tires sticky I posted up. There are wheels out there. You do not need EXACT specs at GT rims.. a few mm difference in offset wont kill your ride quality, neither as the 225/45/17 vs the stock 215/45/17.

Keefe

Keefe

see volk wheels or gram lights for OEM-like sizing and lighter weight, all other wheels will be light as or heavier than stock wheels.

you can do 17x7 +48mm offset..

you can do 17x7.5 +45mm offset..

you can do 17x8 + 42mm offset..

Those are your common rim sizes. All those sizes can use 225/45/17 tires.

Also, read the offsets and tires sticky I posted up. There are wheels out there. You do not need EXACT specs at GT rims.. a few mm difference in offset wont kill your ride quality, neither as the 225/45/17 vs the stock 215/45/17.

Keefe

Thank Keefe,

Your sticky was really good!...it's just that I've had bad experiences with rubbing from my previous cars (not my previous WRX), wheel shops telling me it's ok and then my car rubs...so....

In Taiwan now...:spin:

The exact spec will be difficult to find. Closest are the 17" UK Subaru wheels (the ones in the champagne gold color), or Prodrive P1s. Both, I believe, are +53 offset in the 17" size.

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...

Archived