LegacyGT.com

We needt his ASAP.

you know you can see the posts you subscribed to. how much easier do you want it?
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Yea, if you want to know what posts you have made, there is a way to search for that, but there is really no need to have a spot just for "your posts".

Of course you can search for posts you have made, but it is a lot easier to click a button labeled "my posts" and see them in seconds.

Why have a Site Suggestion area if suggestions aren't really going to be considered?

Quick Links -> Subscribed Threads provides this functionality already. When you make a post, you get subscribed. For 99.9% of members, this list is identical to "your posts".

Like any other business, things like adding features for a small use case needs to be considered with a cost/benefit analysis. Because subscribed threads provides all of the functionality you seek and more, there is little benefit from adding another filter. Please don't equate consideration with implementation.

Of course you can search for posts you have made, but it is a lot easier to click a button labeled "my posts" and see them in seconds.

Why have a Site Suggestion area if suggestions aren't really going to be considered?

Quick Links -> Subscribed Threads provides this functionality already. When you make a post, you get subscribed. For 99.9% of members, this list is identical to "your posts".

Like any other business, things like adding features for a small use case needs to be considered with a cost/benefit analysis. Because subscribed threads provides all of the functionality you seek and more, there is little benefit from adding another filter. Please don't equate consideration with implementation.

But "subscribed threads" is not on the top of the home page either. This is about making it fast and convenient to find your threads with one click so that you don't have to search for them.

You guys should also put a "donate" link on the main forum page as well. Most forums have that so that we can donate fast. I would like to donate but don't feel like spending five minutes of my life looking for the place to do it.

A well designed site is easy to use and naturally intuitive for the user.

I also don't understand what you mean about the Subscribed Threads feature.

I found it and when I used it three threads came up out of many threads I have posted in. This one wasn't one of them even though I made it. I don't know if it is not working like it should or if it is.

Subscribed threads is under quick links. Your point about well designed sites is correct. But your missing the main point. This isn't a feature 99% of users will use, so therefore it is clutter and detracts from the site itself. The feature is available, but it isn't needed in the navigation, just like donation. Donating is not something I personally push here. If people want to and find the link on the homepage or in usercp, great, but I'm not in this for money.

You shouldn't add 50 buttons for everything every individual wants. Well, you can, but I'm not that guy. It's what you don't add that makes a website easy to use. I have these discussions every day at work, I'm a designer at Facebook, where if we move one thing on the homepage, a million people form a group to bitch about it. :lol:

you are a designer at facebook!?!?!?!

Everyone i know is bitching about what you guys have been doing!!!

Bring back the old facebook!!!!!

where if we move one thing on the homepage, a million people form a group to bitch about it. :lol:

Maybe you guys should listen to the users more? (here and on Facebook)

I just told my wife that I am talking with a person who works at Facebook her exact reply; tell them that the two times that you have made changes you have NOT made Facebook better, you have made it worse. She also brought up the point that in her opinion you computer programmers often change things just to change them and that often the changes are not for the better.

And I couldn't agree with her more.

I also don't see how adding a "Your Posts" link to the long banner of links you already have will clutter up anything.

Home - Vendors - Rules - Forums - Reviews - vBGarage - User CP - New Posts / iSpy - Wiki - Members - VB FAQ - Quick Links menu_open.gif - Search menu_open.gif Your Posts.

I also have another suggestion; I would like to donate some money to this board. I don't want anything extra for it and don't want to donate the lowest amount that you have in your donation area.

Could you please add a; "Make a simple donation" feature and let the user Paypal any amount they want?

Archived