LegacyGT.com

Group Buy on Snow Tires from Tirerack!

AZP Installs

Ok guys, we are arranging a group buy on Snows from Tirerack.

Here is the dealio.

All orders must be in and paid for by Oct 30th. Delivery will be to our shop on Tues Nov 3. Cash or Check Only. For Paypal add in 3% for the Paypal Fee.

Here are the details:

Legacy GT 215-45-17

Dunlop Winter Sport M3 $540 w/$50 Mail in Rebate

Bridgestone LM-60 $570

Dunlop Winter Sport M3 w/Sport Edition Wheels $950 (Hunter Mounted + Balanced) w/$50 Mail in Rebate

Bridgestone LM-60 w/Sport Edition Wheels $975 (Hunter Mounted + Balanced)

Impreza STi 225-45-17

Dunlop Winter Sport 3D $595 w/$50 Mail in Rebate

Bridgestone LM-60 $590

Dunlop Winter Sport 3D w/Sport Edition Wheels (Hunter Mounted + Balanced) $1025 w/$50 Mail in Rebate

Bridgestone LM-60 w/Sport Edition Wheels (Hunter Mounted + Balanced) $1030

Impreza WRX 205-55-16

Dunlop Winter Sport 3D $405 w/$50 Mail in Rebate

Bridgestone WS-60 $425

Dunlop Winter Sport 3D w/Sport Edition Wheels (Hunter Mounted + Balanced) $765 w/$50 Mail in Rebate

Bridgestone WS-60 w/Sport Edition Wheels (Hunter Mounted + Balanced) $800

IM/PM/E-mail if you want some other combination or other tires and we'll work it up for you on an individual basis.

-mike

http://AZPInstalls.com

AIM: AZP Installs

e-mail: paisan@azpinstalls.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

omg how did i miss this?

mike, do you have any tires left in stock?

Legacy GT 215-45-17

Dunlop Winter Sport M3

if so, how much for shipping to 10598?

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

We didn't wind up going down but can order any tires for you for pickup at our shop. Basically the same price you see on Tirerack Retail site but no shipping. So that saves anywhere from $30-40.

-mike

http://www.pbase.com/paisan/image/91072632.jpg

AIM: AZP Installs

E-mail: paisan@azpinstalls.com

723 Fairfield Ave (Right Rear)

Kenilworth, NJ

"Race Tested, Enthusiast Approved!"

what your standard rate for mount and balance? your machine is touchless type and you have stick on weights i assume? sorry have to ask as most places scratch the !@#$ out of the rim edge and smash on clamp weights on the front! i have to get my winter tires mounted for the new volvo. thanks.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

what your standard rate for mount and balance? your machine is touchless type and you have stick on weights i assume? sorry have to ask as most places scratch the !@#$ out of the rim edge and smash on clamp weights on the front! i have to get my winter tires mounted for the new volvo. thanks.

We don't have a tire mounting/balancing machine yet. Hopefully by spring we will have that and a lift.

-mike

Which winter tires do you guys recommend for legacy 06 GT Limited. Running stock rims. I have a set of Goodyear response on the stocks no and want to put them on my bbs and get winter tires for my stock rims good choice or no. Should i just get a summer set for the bbs.

I like both the Bridgestone and the Dunlops. Great tires for this area. I personally run Nokian Hakkapolita Rs but they are $205/tire and are overkill for our area. Let me know and I can order a set for you to put on the stock rims. Great use for the stock rims by the way.

-mike

Archived