LegacyGT.com

K&N Needs 2008 & 2009 LGTs

FJuan

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but for those that live in and around Riverside, K&N needs your LGT.

K&N -

If you own one of the listed vehicles, live near Riverside, California, and are willing to leave your vehicle with us for 1-5 working days, please select the vehicle from the list below then complete the remaining fields in the corresponding form. Please list all modifications that you have made to your vehicle. Anyone allowing K&N's R&D department to use their car, truck, SUV, or van for kit development will be compensated with a FREE air intake kit once the kit goes into production. Anyone allowing K&N's R&D department to use their motorcycle or ATV for use in air filter development will receive a FREE K&N air filter once it goes into production.

http://www.knfilters.com/search/vehicle.aspx?V=C

My wife's balls are delicious.

Too bad they don't know the intake design is exactly the same as previous years. :)

i believe it is because they have to test for emissions ;) and get it carb approved... i was the 2006 test car...had the car back the same day

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

Archived