LegacyGT.com

WRC on HDT

So, I was browsing the guide today and what do i find on High Definition Theater? I find the 2009 WRC :eek:. It started with the greatest cars in the WRC, next was the Greatest crashes of the WRC, then the 2009 WRC preview, then Rally Irland. Next week is another Rally, don't remember which one right now, but I was just in AWE that it was first being braodcast here in the states, then the icing on the cake was that it was in HD.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

I know the feeling. I had to pay extra for the speed channel when it was broadcast there. But now, I don't :D, not to rub it in. But the cable companies have a definate racket going charging for channels in one market and not in another and charging the same as other markets and only offering 1/2 the channels (like it is for me, comcast only offers 1/2 the channels period for me than most other markets and charges about the same, using Santa Cruz, CA to Kirkland, WA as a comparison).

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

I watched it last night too. It was great seeing WRC in HD. I was however, pretty disappointed that Subaru is not participating in 2009. It was all Ford & Citroen. At least there was the one private WRX in the mix :)

Guess you guys missed my post in Motorsports:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116711

The schedule is listed here:

http://www.specialstage.com/forums/showthread.php?p=324193#post324193

I watched some of it, they did a good job of up-converting the older footage.

Hopefully they will also show 'Engineering the World Rally' which followed SWRT in the 2006 season.

Friends don't let friends drink cheap beer.

Archived