LegacyGT.com

Sponsership???

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
According to the rules I should treat you respect and not question your stupidity or lack of effort in trying to become one with the LGT.com community.
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

At this point I believe I politely agree with you even though you have no f'n clue wtf you're doing and I now think you would probably buy the bridge I have for sale as well. This is the point where I refrain from trolling you as that would bring down this site's credibility.
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

I'll offer $45

For the bridge or the civic? I do not mean to offend a vendor as I do not want to cause lost sales on this site. My question was by no means a way to belittle you or question your products. It was a simple statement of clarification in order to correctly assess the situation to which you are referring to.

this troll is always on the lookout for a new bridge! 50 bucks here!

Here is where I politley ignore the first post as to not upset other new members from taking their hard earned "street benchmarking" cash to other valuable sites that provide as much free and knowledgable information as here.

Eff you, I had dibs.

I also do not comment here as to again not offend anyone who pays to be a part of this site.

^post reported for being offensive :mad:

P.S. I was talking about the chip BDII is selling on my offer, but what is the lowest price you would accept on the bridge? (please answer quickly before you get banned)

Usually I would reply P.i.S.s. off but I won't this time. It's my meds. They won't let me.

I thought they outlawed frontal labotomies yrs ago?

I miss this guy (the old LegGTLTLTLT):

http://cliffbostock.com/sacreddisorder/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/lobotomy5.jpg

God damn it... :lol: Don't push me off my meds. I'm trying... to... stay... focused.....................

Shit just got real. I lift bitches from punks all day erry day, then I hit the gym. Bro.

:spin: IT'S BRAH! GOD DAMN IT!

http://t.qkme.me/35g1jo.jpg

And here is where I regain composure and apologize for the outburst.... wait for it.............

wait for it.............

Suck it.

I really want to bring up the fact that the above member has a donator thread about him but I will refrain from trolling or as it's better known: stirring up the shit pot while pissing on the pee pot.

bro dont get my thred closed im tryin to get some paper for my chip if u dont like it go poston nastioc i here they like u type over their

50 dollers is a baller deal for this chip first person thats got the monies gets it ill even help you instal it its mad easy like butter mint conditon like new

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Archived